Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post.
Did Easter sneak up on anyone else? I feel like it’s way too early this year. Don’t get me wrong, I’m ready for all things spring! I just need more time to prepare. ‘Tis the life of a mother I suppose. Never enough time in the day. I put together this list of Easter basket ideas to help you if you’re a procrastinator like me. Most of the picks are Amazon Prime eligible and will arrive in 2 days. Now I say non-candy but that doesn’t mean my kid isn’t getting any candy. I’m not going to lie and tell you I’m a perfect mother that doesn’t feed her sugar because that is far from the truth. We’ve already had a few Easter egg hunts that involved candy. Hey, it gives me an hour to clean house and do laundry!
We are big into books and arts & crafts and Amazon has great prices on both. I will also be adding a few things from the Target Dollar Spot and maybe a pair of pjs or shoes for spring.
- Re-Play Recycled Easter Collection I’ve added pieces to our Re-Play collection every Easter. I love all the fun colors. The Easter collection is perfect for both boys and girls because it includes 8 different colors.
- Jellycat Bashful Grey Bunny We are obsessed with Jellycat stuffed animals. This bunny is so cute!
- Hatchimals CollEGGtibles Season 2 Hatchimals are all the rage right now. Press down on the heart until it turns pink and hatch a tiny collectible!
- Play-Doh 10-Pack This pack includes a bunch of cool colors for rolling, smushing and creating!
- Melissa & Doug Slice & Sort Wooden Eggs We love all things Melissa & Doug. These eggs are perfect for learning colors, matching and building hand/eye coordination.
- ALEX Toys Craft Rock Pets Owl Craft My 3 year old loves painting and rocks. This is perfect for her!
- Peppa’s Easter Egg Hunt / Sesame Street The Great Easter Race! I love adding holiday themed books to our collection. Can’t go wrong with Peppa and Sesame Street.
I’ll be finishing my Easter Bunny duties this weekend. What about you? What are you putting in your kid’s Easter baskets?
Parker’s Bunny c/o Farm Hoppers