It’s no doubt that the world of blogging has introduced me to some great brands and products! When I was pregnant with my first, 3 years ago, I had just started blogging. I created my registry based off of some list Babies R Us told me I needed and recommendations from friends and family. Don’t get me wrong, we had everything we needed and then some! This is a list of new-to-me products that I am excited to use with baby #2.
Tip – if you use an online registry service like BabyList you can add any of these items to your registry with one easy click!
- DockATot Deluxe – It’s no secret we love DockATot. Our toddler has been using her Grand since the beginning of the year. The Deluxe is for newborns-8 months and is just what it sounds like – a baby docking station! They can be used for sleep, tummy time, lounging, play, diaper changes, the list goes on!
- Binxy Baby – This is probably the item I’m most excited to try. The Binxy Baby is a hammock that clips onto a shopping cart. It holds up to 50 lbs. You can either place your baby directly in the hammock with the harness or strap an infant car seat to it with the attached safety strap. This will make our weekly Target trips so much easier! Toddler in the front, baby in the back in his Binxy Baby.
- LILLEBbaby COMPLETE Embossed LUXE Baby Carrier – I’m no newbie to babywearing. I started wearing my daughter when she was just a few days old. I am new to LILLE carriers though. I was drawn to this carrier because of it’s unique 6-in-1 capabilities (plus it’s gorgeous!). I snagged the Embossed carrier in Pewter and plan to start using it right away. Unlike other soft-structured carriers, newborns (7 lbs and up), can utilize this carrier without any special inserts.
- goumikids ‘alls – Goumi was created by two moms looking for better newborn mittens. Now their collection includes mitts, boots, pajamas, and these super cute ‘alls! They are made from a blend of bamboo and organic cotton, making them super soft. They have a bum flap for easy diaper changes and cover flaps for both the hands and feet.
- oogiebear – Ahh sticky baby boogers! They are nearly impossible to get out of those tiny nostrils. Not any longer! The oogiebear safely removes both dried and sticky boogers. Plus, it can be used to clean ears too.
- The Ollie World Swaddle – I am determined to swaddle little man for as long as possible! Our swaddling journey with our daughter only lasted the 3 days we were in the hospital because she was a fighter. She wanted her arms free! But for my sanity and the safety and well-being (and better sleep!) of little man, he will be swaddled! The Ollie Swaddle is made from a super soft, moisture wicking fabric. Some of the key features that drew me to it are – velcro allows fit to be individualized to meet the need and size of baby, diaper changes made easy with opening at the bottom, and can be used arms in or arms out depending on the baby.
- BabySense 5s Infant Movement Monitor – For a little extra piece of mind I picked up the BabySense Infant Movement Monitor. It constantly monitors an infant’s micro-movements. If there is no movement for 20 seconds or the system detects less than 10 micro movements per minute, an alarm sounds and the red light flashes. You will know immediately when your child needs attention. Unlike some other infant health trackers the BabySense Monitor does not require direct touch. The sensor pads are placed below the crib.
Have you used any of these products? Whether you are on your first, second, third, or even fourth baby these items should make it onto your registry. They are all designed to make a mom’s life easier and baby happier!
Let me know what your must have baby items are in the comments!