It should be known that my daughter spent the first 2.5 years of her life without a bath tub. Sure she experienced the occasional hotel bath or baths at her grandparent’s houses but we never had one of our own. She was perfectly content taking sink baths until she outgrew that earlier this year and then she moved on to showers. But guys, now we have a tub of our own! She’s in toddler heaven! We don’t even live in the house yet and she’s made it her own. We walk over to the new house a few times a week just for Parker’s bath time. It’s become a special time. She just loves playing in it. I’m so happy that she finally gets a tub of her own. I’ve rounded up some of the products we’ve been using and loving at bath time below…
- Skip Hop Moby Safety Bath Spout Cover – This spout cover has prevented many bonked heads! My daughter loves swimming back and forth and often times doesn’t look when she pops up.
- Munchkin Shampoo Rinser – This is both a toy and a tool at our house. Parker loves filling it with water and dumping it out over and over. But it’s also perfect for rinsing the shampoo out and rinsing all the bubbles off after her tub.
- Munchkin Bath Squirters & Letters and Numbers Set – These foam bath letters and squirters have been around since the sink bath days. She loves sticking the foam letters on the wall and singing the alphabet with me.
- Munchkin Bath Super Scoop – I would probably die every night if we didn’t have this scoop. Being 8 months pregnant and bending over is not my idea of fun. Just one or two scoops with this and all the toys are picked up. The water drips through the mesh and it all hangs perfectly back up. It’s pretty genius if you ask me!
- SoapSox Ariel – SoapSox are a fun way for kids to get clean. Ariel has a slit in her back for liquid soap to go in. Just add water and lather it up! Parker loves her so much she plays with it outside of bath time too.
- Bathtime Kids Shampoo & Bubble Bath – Bathtime Kids is a new-to-us luxurious baby skincare line that is safe and gentle, formulated with organic plant and fruit extracts, along with skin nourishing vitamins and antioxidants. I love how they smell and that they are paraben-free, propylene glycol-free, hypoallergenic and phthalate and petroleum-distilates-free. Plus the packaging is BPA free and can be recycled!
Other notable favorites – Barbies, cups and spoons from her tea set and diving fish from her swimming pool! Every day she tries to sneak something new into the tub.
What are some of your kid’s favorite bath time products?